London SE1 community website

The London Wall Project

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Wednesday 9 June 2004 9.30pm

I understand that the guy who is doing his website hasn't put the stuff up yet.

I spoke to Steve's partner and If you want to talk to him directly about this project and buying a brick (or two) his home telephone number is:

020 7922 1350

I am not sure how many 'bricks' are left, but embarassingly I haven't paid for mine yet - sorry Steve!
Saturday 12 June 2004 12.41pm
A reminder of the opportunity to support this project.

Any of you who have seen Steve's work, in the flesh or on his website http://www.takingthepics.com/ will know that he is a very talented artist. He is in the early stages of his career where he needs our support to buy materials etc, but I am convinced he will soon be getting very quickly well-known. Already this year he has attracted the attention of both Robert Elms and whoever selects artwork for County Hall.

I understand that there are about 180 'bricks' left at 10 each, so support your local talent, get your cash out and phone Steve on 020 7922 1350 or post a cheque to S. Hollingshead, 96, Webber St. SE1 0QN.

After all you will not be going away empty-handed. Where else can you get, for 10, a hand-printed 10"x8" print by a talented photograher who will be big one day, a lovely evening out at the private view in Shoreditch, and most importantly, the chance to support someone from our community who deserves our help.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions