London SE1 community website

Stray Cat found.

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3
Friday 6 January 2012 1.52pm
Thanks all, i've called Battersea lost cat dept, RSPCA next.
My own cat's very put out, but she's so cute.....!
Friday 6 January 2012 2.18pm
Hehe, better give her up quick Sarah! I found a kitten in September and did all the things you did (Vet, RSPCA etc) but in 3 days we were smitten. We also had another cat who to this day is not happy with the situation but they just about tolerate each other now. Good luck finding a new home!
Friday 6 January 2012 2.24pm
Oh I know, I know !!!
Friday 6 January 2012 3.14pm
It might be worth checking on the east dulwich forum, as that area is not that far from the old kent road and they are very active with cat news. It's surprising how far pusscats travel from dog kennel hill, through the back fields across camberwell.
Jac
Friday 6 January 2012 6.06pm
well if it was the same one as I saw meandering in and out of Sainsburys, bermondsey square then I agree it is rather sweet. Kept the security guard on his toes trying to shew it out.

It may be worth putting up a couple of found posters around the square and a little way along long lane, TBR, bermondsey street and abbey street. Shameful I know but not everyone reads the SE1 forum so you may find the owner that way. Or sadly it may have been simply it abandoned.
Monday 9 January 2012 9.44am
Sarah,

I think the cat is the Manna Centre's cat. She's called "Patch" and she went missing last Monday (3rd January). We had her spayed in November but hadn't got around to having her chipped. Can I come around and see if it's Patch?

Thanks,
Paddy
Monday 9 January 2012 2.09pm
Just picked Patch up & brought her home. She is indeed the Manna Centre's cat. Many thanks to everyone who cared for her on her wanderings.
Will get her chipped very soon!
All the best,
Paddy
Monday 9 January 2012 2.27pm
That is good news! Thanks for letting us know.
Monday 9 January 2012 3.31pm
Hi Paddy,
That's fantastic news.
She's such a poppet, I'm glad she's back home !
Saturday 14 January 2012 6.15pm
What a nice happy ending!
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions