London SE1 community website

Livebait (The Cut) closed down

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3
Saturday 21 January 2012 8.11pm
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
I love fish and seafood however and now that the Seafood and Oyster Festival's gone, Fish! is down the drain and Fishbait's gone as well, I think it's time to start going to Billingsgate Market again...

Great fish every Saturday at Bermondsey Square (Maximus) and Maltby Street (Christchurch), plus 25% off if you book in advance at Applebees on a Saturday night. Absolutely no need to cross that there river.
Sunday 22 January 2012 12.05am
No complaints about Byron from me - they're the best burger chain in London (though not the best burger in London; that honour goes to Meat Liquor behind Debenhams on Oxford Street).
Sunday 22 January 2012 12.44am
Got a fab crab from xchurch man last week, it twas a mighty tasty critter. Bryon ..... Yawn. Next to pret yawn.....
Sunday 22 January 2012 11.37am
Julia7239 wrote:
Bryon seems to be as ubiquitous as bloody pret a manager and its only been going 5 minutes. Burgers are fast food and crap food. I agree with Edward Woodward I feel there are too many "upscale" burger bars everywhere in the area

Burgers maybe fast food but they do not have to be "c**p* - Byron is one of the best. I think its a good thing they are moving in.
Tuesday 7 February 2012 2.20pm
Application for new Byron signage now in: 12/AP/0304

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions