London SE1 community website

Domestic Cleaner Recommendations

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 23 January 2012 10.34am
Can anyone recommend a good domestic cleaner in the area - specifically anyone living in City Walk Vesta Court? I'm looking for someone to come round on a fortnightly basis. Any recommendations would be really appreciated! Thanks!
Monday 23 January 2012 11.37am
I have sent you a private message.
Tuesday 24 January 2012 2.06pm
Cleaners are always a popular topic on the SE1 forum. Here is a thread last year
http://www.london-se1.co.uk/forum/read/1/145579
Thursday 26 April 2012 4.28pm
Hi Dave am also looking for a domestic cleaner in Waterloo. Could you forward your recommendation please?
Many thanks
Thursday 26 April 2012 6.14pm
mich1tho wrote:
Hi Dave am also looking for a domestic cleaner in Waterloo. Could you forward your recommendation please?
Many thanks

I have sent you a private message.
Tuesday 1 May 2012 10.00am
Hi,
I found your announcement on the internet and I would be interested in your cleaner position.
I have to say that although I have experience as a cleaner(cleaning, washing, ironing and other domestic help)
I am reliable, hardworking and friendly person.
If you are interested please contact me on 07835182879-Ana
Tuesday 1 May 2012 11.02am
thank you all for replying.I have found somebody now.
Tuesday 5 June 2012 12.41pm
Hello. Can anybody recommend a cleaner who is looking for work in the Borough/London Bridge area? Potential for a regular monthly or perhaps fortnightly gig. Must have excellent references. Spanish speaking an advantage. No agencies please.
Wednesday 6 June 2012 12.39pm
Hi Dave
Sorry, would you mind sending your cleaner's details on to me too?

Thanks!
Friday 8 June 2012 10.03am
I also need a cleaner for a weekly gig. Please can you pm me your recommendations. Thanks
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions