London SE1 community website

Domestic Cleaner Recommendations

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Saturday 9 June 2012 12.01am
bigbowpeep wrote:
Hello. Can anybody recommend a cleaner who is looking for work in the Borough/London Bridge area? Potential for a regular monthly or perhaps fortnightly gig. Must have excellent references. Spanish speaking an advantage. No agencies please.
if you find someone who fits that exact bill, please send them my way too :-)
Saturday 9 June 2012 10.49am
I have nothing but good things to say about Perfect Clean (an agency in East London) and their cleaner Kristina. She doesn't speak a huge amount of English, but is very diligent, hardworking and trustworthy. No connection, etc.
Saturday 9 June 2012 3.11pm
Hi,

My name is Eszter. I'm a cleaner. I am an enthusiastic young person. I am hard-working, consciences and trustworthy.I have experience and I'm working in Waterloo and Lambeth North area. The travel is not problem for me. If You want some references I can send You.
My number is 07546082183.

Thank you
Wednesday 31 October 2012 5.07pm
I have been using a cleaner through someone regularly recommended on here but it is not working out. Has anyone got an up to date recommendation that I could have rather than having to look through out of date threads? As cleaners are transiant I wanted to reliven the post.
Tuesday 13 November 2012 5.18pm
Hey there,

We're also looking for a reliable cleaner to come by twice a month (Abbey Street).
Could you guys send me any recommendations you have?

Thanks a lot!
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions