London SE1 community website

Looking to hire a hall / venue

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 6 March 2012 4.03pm
I am planning a summer party for my team in late June (week day night) for a team size which around 300 people and wanted to find a hall or venue space which we could hire. I was looking to do a themed event, possibly making use of a local glee club, local cheer squad and make it a kind of "summer school" disco.

Anyone with helpful tips on good venues I could hire which is only a short walking distance from London Bridge station would be great.

Thanks for your help in advance.
Tuesday 6 March 2012 4.23pm
I don't know how expensive it is, but my company hired out a venue space on Stoney Street from Vinopolis for a party last February. Definitely a short walk from London Bridge.
Tuesday 6 March 2012 5.21pm
Hi saty,

I have sent you a private message.

Simon Hawkins
Venue Manager, Avonmouth House
etc venues
Wednesday 7 March 2012 8.54am
Spots and Stripes pool club has held a lot events. It's located on Ewer Street SE1 just off Southwark Street. I have been to a few events there and also know the owner very well. Get in touch if you are intrested its a great place!
Monday 12 March 2012 9.57am
A list of the vast majority of Bankside Venues can be found here:
http://www.visitbankside.com/venues/all

Lots to choose from!

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions