London SE1 community website

Pont de la Tour hedgetrimmer kicked my dog!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 10 March 2012 1.55pm
i was walking by the pont de la tour this morning, with my dog and a friend. the hedgetrimming man out front, kicked the dog!
he was sniffing the hedge (dog not man) and i guess he thought he was going to lift his leg up.
he said, 'no!' and kicked his rear with his foot, moving him away.
i said, 'don't kick my dog, i'll move him'. he did not respond.
surely on a public thoroughfare the hedgetrimming man does not have the right to kick any suspected canine leg lifters?
it was a disproportional gesture for the anticipated action.
thanks hedgetrimming man! what a strange way to go about your business.
Saturday 10 March 2012 3.19pm
Outrageous! I will keep an eye out for this [non-sniffing] hedge-trimmer and, as much as I abhor violence, I will kick his backside!! I trust your dog has made an excellent recovery - and you, too.....and your friend :-)
Sunday 11 March 2012 10.11am
That's way out of line.

I'm about to run past PdlT. If I see him I'll aim a clearing-your-nasal-passages-whilst-running-and-not-with-a-hanky thing at him ;-)
Friday 20 April 2012 11.56am
URGH!

Do it!

Don't know what happened there,this page came up when I logged in,did you get him?
Friday 20 April 2012 12.20pm
When you say he kicked your dog, was it a tap with his foot, or a Jack Black in Anchorman drop-goal?

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions