London SE1 community website

LCC Big ride 28th April - local meeting point?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Saturday 28 April 2012 6.24pm
Made the BBC news.
Zoe
Saturday 28 April 2012 6.54pm
What a lot of rain. Who knew Londoners were so hardy. Also, so many cute children!
Saturday 28 April 2012 11.02pm
Zoe wrote:
What a lot of rain. Who knew Londoners were so hardy.

Hitler.
Zoe
Sunday 29 April 2012 9.21am
:-) Extremely good point!
Sunday 29 April 2012 1.10pm
;)
TAK
Wednesday 2 May 2012 5.36pm
I guess I wasn't the only one being putt off by the bad weather but attending regardless as I feel it's such an important matter and really needs to be adressed now. I think it did send quite clear a message to politicians.
Wednesday 2 May 2012 7.58pm
zoe - did you spot a little lad on a yellow wooden bike..?
Zoe
Wednesday 2 May 2012 8.35pm
I think I might have done, I saw a little yellow bike but not sure it was wood. I recall it because I used to have a yellow rain coat and hat as a child and remember thinking it would have looked good with the yellow bike!! My mother gave the ensemble away one day when I was at school and I've never quite forgiven her...

There was a really good number of families there with their kids, despite the rain.
Wednesday 2 May 2012 8.39pm
Might have been my boy :) rode up through the parks from Victoria, along the whole Big Ride, then along the South Bank to London Bridge, at 3.5 years old. So proud!
Zoe
Wednesday 2 May 2012 8.55pm
wow, that's amazing for a 3 year old, many grown ups couldn't do that far!
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions