London SE1 community website

New barbershop on Great Suffolk Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Current: 11 of 11
Sunday 28 December 2014 10.35am
AntBorough wrote:
I have been having my haircut at Jeffs for some time. However, on the last occasion I was charged 18.50 for a wash and cut only. Prior to this I was being charged 17.00. For some reason I just felt I had been had. No more visits for me !

I think they must have raised their prices 1.50 overall, but haven't updated this on their website. I went for the 'Full Monty' which is listed as 28.50 online but was charged 30 at the till.

I enjoyed the cut, and the service, but I have to admit I was disappointed that the straight razor used was not a traditional straight razor, but one with interchangeable blades.
AD
Monday 31 August 2015 3.18pm
Happy to report that Jeffs is still thriving. There's been a refurb, and an extra chair's been put in. Being the hard worker he is, was open today (Bank holiday Monday). Friendly as always, and with an impressive memory (he remembered my holiday from last year), the service never fails to impress me. Top turkish coffee too! Good luck to the man!
Monday 5 October 2015 1.59pm
Just popped in to Jeff's today and was reminded just how great the service is. As an Irishman I also enjoy the Turkish version of the "craic" which you can have with Ibrahim and all the lads. Thoroughly recommended.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Current: 11 of 11

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions