London SE1 community website

New barbershop on Great Suffolk Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Current: 9 of 11
Friday 20 June 2014 9.27pm
Jeff's will be my barbershop for the rest of my life.
Monday 30 June 2014 11.47am
I used Jeffs for the first time on Sunday. Best haircut ever plus shave, too. Highly recommended.
Tuesday 1 July 2014 12.21pm
I use Jeff's regularly and am pleased that the business is doing so well - the only downside being that I have to wait longer!
Tuesday 1 July 2014 2.18pm
Last time I was in there he was speaking about opening another premises near Blue Fin
Not sure if this is going ahead but great to see the business is doing well
Tuesday 1 July 2014 4.25pm
maurits wrote:
Jeff's will be my barbershop for the rest of my life.
Today I was there and totally I agree with you.

Wednesday 2 July 2014 9.55am
EWJ1974 wrote:
Last time I was in there he was speaking about opening another premises near Blue Fin

When i popped in last he told me they have lost out on quite a few properties due to being shafted by people with more money, even though they had shown there interest in the property first and where half way through the agreement with the agent. Seems if you flash the cash you get what you want these days, shame really!

I believe they are still searching a for a new shop in SE1 - keep your eyes peeled for them.
Monday 14 July 2014 3.26pm
Lead wrote:
EWJ1974 wrote:

When i popped in last he told me they have lost out on quite a few properties due to being shafted by people with more money, even though they had shown there interest in the property first and where half way through the agreement with the agent. Seems if you flash the cash you get what you want these days, shame really!

I believe they are still searching a for a new shop in SE1 - keep your eyes peeled for them.

The Ladbrokes betting shop in Webber st has just closed for good, not sure if it's earmarked for something else but it would be perfect, if not a little too close to his existing shop.
Tuesday 22 July 2014 11.36am
I just made my first visit this morning and am very pleased with the results. Ibrahim welcomed me and did a wonderful job with my hair; nice setting, too. Highly recommended :-)
Friday 25 July 2014 8.21am
Popped in for round 2 yesterday, just as great as the first time round! Top work guys, see you again soon.
Friday 25 July 2014 10.04am
Philpotts24 wrote:
I just made my first visit this morning and am very pleased with the results. Ibrahim welcomed me and did a wonderful job with my hair; nice setting, too. Highly recommended :-)

You had your hair set? Didn't realise they did that. Must give it a try ;0)

...if you press it, they will come.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Current: 9 of 11

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions