We are developing a new technology platform to help people understand their health & wellbeing. The basic idea is to provide a useful new tool that allows people to see their health trajectory over a period of time and enlist the help of their social network to make positive decisions and actions towards improving in the future.
This is a paid opportunity for people who are willing to spend some time online (through Facebook) testing various prototypes and providing feedback about the experience throughout a 4 week period.
We need people who can contribute their time over this period in blocks of 2-3 days per week both by being active online and also be willing to be interviewed face to face or over the phone after each block.
By getting involved you will help shape the direction of the project.
We would love to hear from you if:
- You can involve 2 other friends in using the prototype
- Each of those friends can involve 2 of their friends in using the prototype
- You (and your friends) are willing to share generally about your health & wellbeing around topics such as Mind, Body and Soul to both your friends and a small group of other people you may or may not know.
- You’re particularly interested in improving your health & wellbeing both generally or with regard to something specific such as quitting smoking, losing weight etc.
- You’re excited about using your social network (online and offline) to help you & your friends improve health & wellbeing collaboratively.
If you would like to get involved or if you want more information please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07717001590. We look forward to hearing for you!
These series of prototypes are part of a project called Social Health which is being run in Southwark by a local Social Enterprise called Participle (www.participle.net) in a partnership that includes Guy’s and St Thomas’ Charity, (www.gsttcharity.org.uk). Much of what we have developed so far is based on what we've learned from conversations with local individuals, groups and professionals.