London SE1 community website

Tradesperson Required!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 22 May 2012 9.15pm
Can anybody please recommend a decent relieable plumber, tiler, carpenter or handyman please. I pay well.

Mr Orange
Wednesday 23 May 2012 9.07am
Coincidence! I came on today to post about a plumber/gas guy who I've been using a lot and has been excellent. Bill 07872 127868. Reliable, quick and high quality (and even came to me on a Sunday lunch time).

Let me know how you get on!

MonnowRoader
Wednesday 23 May 2012 10.48pm
http://www.ratedpeople.com

You can post your job(s) and get tradespeople to give you quotes, you can also read comments left by previous people who have used them, I posted a job and within 15 mins got a response, within 2 hours had my boiler repaired, very happy indeed.
Friday 25 May 2012 11.38am
I can recommend Robert from Coriander Buildings, they do small jobs as well as big. If you want to see the standard of their work, I believe they did Village East.

Robert Mierzwa
07533 923 959
[email protected]

Let him know James from BNI gave you his details if you give him a call.
Friday 25 May 2012 9.36pm
Thanks for the tips.

I actually used RatedPeople.com and had no results, even with tweaking how i put the jobs out and the price i was wiling to pay. On another job is worked okay though.

Mr Orange
Monday 18 June 2012 1.45pm
Hi, Last week I used Darren (07915 615988), whom I found via this forum. He was excellent, really prompt, friendly and did a great job (installing a new toilet) at a great price.
Miranda
Friday 4 January 2013 5.17pm
Hello and Happy new year.
I need to feet a new wood floor, quite urgently.
Do you know a good carpenter to do this job?

Thank you everybody.
Friday 4 January 2013 10.13pm
Yilmaz: 07961 412245

Really nice guy, great work, thinks ahead of himself, leaves everything really clean at the end of the working day and very reliable. He did a fantastic job of my bathroom and loo.
Jac
Saturday 5 January 2013 12.54pm
It's about time I got my gas boiler serviced again. Any recommendations?
Saturday 5 January 2013 2.17pm
Jac wrote:
It's about time I got my gas boiler serviced again. Any recommendations?

Steve Bryant, Bryant Heating & Plumbing.
Gas safe registered, reliable and thorough, in my experience.

07734051303 (often goes to voicemail, leave a message, or text) bryantheating@ymail.com
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions