London SE1 community website

Pub/venue with large function room

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Thursday 31 May 2012 8.20am
Hi Lucy,

The Leather Exchange in Leather Market street. In fact I am having my wedding there this Saturday, you are welcome to pop down and have a look at the venue and have a chat with Anna before 3 pm.

www.theleatherexchange.co.uk
Thursday 31 May 2012 10.53am
Delfina is lovely but massively expensive at 160/head!!

Leather Exchange could be interesting - I can't make Sat (thanks for the offer!) but I will get in touch
Wednesday 6 June 2012 10.22am
Hi Lucy,
Let me know if you draw a blanc, I am an event manager (not a wedding planner, so I'm not pitching for business!) and know a lot of local venues, some of which I keep up my sleeve for professional reasons! However, a number have already rightly been mentioned.
Mark
Wednesday 6 June 2012 5.18pm
Hi
Here's another. Upsatirs at the Three Stags, cnr of Lambeth Rd & Kennington Rd, nr IWM. Ask for Richard and mention my name: Mike Tully.
And congrats.
Wednesday 6 June 2012 7.49pm
lucysalisbury wrote:
Delfina is lovely but massively expensive at 160/head!!
Leather Exchange could be interesting - I can't make Sat (thanks for the offer!) but I will get in touch
oops, sorry! Had no idea Delfina was so expensive. Last time I went, it was lovely, and v reasonably priced, and empty, so I thought they might do a good deal for a block booking. Obviously not...

...if you press it, they will come.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions