London SE1 community website

Thanks for recommendations re Plumber

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 25 June 2012 5.52am
Just wanted to say that I needed a plumber last week and went through this forum - Darren of DCH Plumbing seemed to be overwhelmingly recommended, so I called.

I'm really happy with the service and the work carried out, would absolutly recommend him and use again

Darren of DCH Plumbing (07915 615988)

Now I need to find an electrician..............
Monday 25 June 2012 4.19pm
Re electrician, I can highly recommend gerry joyce. reliable and reasonable. found him on rated people or the like and have used him three times now. 07805 928160.
Thursday 28 June 2012 12.48pm
I used Darren last week too and he is as described, despite having a broken arm! He fixed my toilets.

However, one thing I'm not sure about is if he does Gas Safe stuff himself. I haven't been able to track him down on the Gas Safe website and his website doesn't work any more - http://www.dchplumbing.com/About-Us.html
Thursday 2 August 2012 4.07pm
A further thumbs up for Darren who was a life saver for me when my new kitchen went in and we couldn't turn the water back on!

Well worth it - and very nice to boot.
Thursday 13 June 2013 4.02pm
We had a blocked drain and not even a straightforward one. Darren came as soon as I rang him. He even had to come back because it needed more attention. Darren was professional, punctual and reliable. Highly recommended.

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions