London SE1 community website

Runners in Bermondsey Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Current: 6 of 8
Saturday 4 August 2012 10.08am
kevin32 wrote:
We do not push or barge people out of the way

Kev, I beg to differ. I was there on both occasions, you clearly were not. Pig ignorant runners bashing my wife out of their way. Completely out of order.
Saturday 4 August 2012 2.18pm
Kevin & Other runners,

I'd love to join you guys for a run sometime, is it alright to turn up at shortwave one Tuesday and tag along? if so what time do you guys normally get together? The misses is training for a charity run, so she may join at some point too.
thanks!
Neal
Saturday 4 August 2012 4.12pm
Nelios wrote:
Kevin & Other runners,
I'd love to join you guys for a run sometime, is it alright to turn up at shortwave one Tuesday and tag along? if so what time do you guys normally get together? The misses is training for a charity run, so she may join at some point too.
thanks!
Neal
I think you might be better off contacting Cowardly Kev through his beloved FB page, I don't think he'll come back here any time soon to advertise his merry band of wannabe bullies.
Sunday 5 August 2012 9.18am
Glibson wrote:
Just a thought to Kevin - would it not be easier for you and your group (and the other people trying to get about in Bermondsey Street), if you chose one of the wider streets to run along like Maltby Street;could still end up at Shortwave- rather than a busy narrowish street like Bermondsey Street?

if the club is now 50 strong...isnt this the most sensible suggestion on this thread?
Sunday 5 August 2012 9.54pm
If any have a problem then come to the shortwave on tuesday night about 8pm and discuss it in person like adults instead of moaning on online
Sunday 5 August 2012 11.20pm
kevin32 wrote:
If any have a problem then come to the shortwave on tuesday night about 8pm and discuss it in person like adults instead of moaning on online
This was started as an adult conversation until you decided to drop in and drag it down to your own puerile level, so your "invitation" and claim to be able to discuss like an adult is a tad laughable and also a bit dodgy to say the least.
Monday 6 August 2012 7.21am
Ooh rumble on the square between runners and residents; is this jets v sharks or greasers v socs? Either way, introducing a confrontation into an evening described above as more geared towards sociable drinking is perhaps a recipe for trouble.
Monday 6 August 2012 11.56am
Kevin - you sound totally unpleasent and obnoxious
Wednesday 8 August 2012 10.42pm
And adult conversation was had by all?
Wednesday 8 August 2012 10.45pm
Well, maybe before the run, lol......
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Current: 6 of 8

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions