London SE1 community website

Human faeces

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3
Thursday 4 October 2012 1.27am
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
I saw this man squatting on Redcross Way one morning and my mind just wouldn't acknowledge what he was doing. I think he was just desperate and couldn't hold it in anymore, but it is shocking to see something like that. This is a few years ago but I still can't get that image out of my head. What do you do? Call the police?

No,

420 inch boner wrote:
if you happen upon someone pooing in the street, you should try this approach imo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KLJYSpM_G0

That or simply push them over, you may not want to run the risk of getting pooh smears on your shoes I guess. Id certainly think twice about doing it again if someone caught me and pushed/kicked me over tbh.
Thursday 4 October 2012 9.51am
420 inch boner wrote:
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
I saw this man squatting on Redcross Way one morning and my mind just wouldn't acknowledge what he was doing. I think he was just desperate and couldn't hold it in anymore, but it is shocking to see something like that. This is a few years ago but I still can't get that image out of my head. What do you do? Call the police?

No,

420 inch boner wrote:
if you happen upon someone pooing in the street, you should try this approach imo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KLJYSpM_G0

That or simply push them over, you may not want to run the risk of getting pooh smears on your shoes I guess. Id certainly think twice about doing it again if someone caught me and pushed/kicked me over tbh.

Sorry, I am not going to look at that video. You seem to have a strange fascination with this subject.
Thursday 4 October 2012 4.09pm
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
Sorry, I am not going to look at that video. You seem to have a strange fascination with this subject.

This topic seems to have upset you eDWaRD WooDWaRD. I was only trying to help you come to terms with your shocking experience and provide you with a coping strategy. Im sorry you can't get the image of a man pooing on Redcross Way out of your head, I just hope it doesnt keep you awake at night. Maybe you need to talk to someone about this experience and discuss your feelings.

It may be unpleasant but Human faeces and its excretion/disposal is a concern for all, and there is no denying it blights the streets of SE1. There is nothing 'strange' about its discussion and the desire to solve this problem and clean up our streets.
Monday 8 October 2012 12.51am
We have had someone try and take a dump in our ground floor balcony and when they see it's locked they just poo up against our fence. Ah Bermondsey...
Tuesday 9 April 2013 5.09pm
And another one. Quite cow-patty, don't you think?

It was deposited, and I reported it, on 1 April: "Thank you for your email. I have submitted a request to the Emergency Cleaning Team. Your reference number for this request is 8007338775."

Still there, nine days later. A bit shrivelled. Sigh.

Will the council beat their previous record of more than a calendar month to come and clean it away? Yes? No? Only time will tell...
Wednesday 10 April 2013 10.05am
JessicaKennedy wrote:
And another one. Quite cow-patty, don't you think?

It was deposited, and I reported it, on 1 April: "Thank you for your email. I have submitted a request to the Emergency Cleaning Team. Your reference number for this request is 8007338775."

Still there, nine days later. A bit shrivelled. Sigh.

Will the council beat their previous record of more than a calendar month to come and clean it away? Yes? No? Only time will tell...

Thanks for the picture, and do keep us visually updated on any developments.
Wednesday 10 April 2013 10.36am
Someone should alert 420 inch boner, it's his favourite subject.
Wednesday 10 April 2013 12.25pm
Guy's street wrote:
Thanks for the picture, and do keep us visually updated on any developments.

You're very welcome.

If it stays there long enough perhaps I'll get around to uploading a pic of the shrivelled version. Timelapse poo.

Not something that every community forum is able to offer, I wouldn't have thought.
Wednesday 10 April 2013 2.02pm
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
Someone should alert 420 inch boner, it's his favourite subject.

I think he'll smoke it...
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions