London SE1 community website

Free Shard tickets [timeslot swapping]

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 4 of 6
Sunday 20 January 2013 1.52pm
Zebedee,
I have four Saturday tickets that I would like to swap for Sunday.
James
Sunday 20 January 2013 7.55pm
Hi I've also got 4 tickets for Sunday 27th at 12pm that I'm looking to swap for Saturday. Anyone still looking to swap?
Sunday 20 January 2013 10.03pm
I missed out too - if anyone has a spare I would gladly buy you a coffee (or two or three)...
Monday 21 January 2013 5.06pm
I'm still keen to swap if that works for someone.

Zebedee wrote:
Hello SE1-ers. I have 4 tix Sunday 11am, and looking to swap for Saturday.
Monday 21 January 2013 7.56pm
Zebedee wrote:
Zebedee wrote:

I've still got my fur 11.30am Saturday tickets that I need to swap for Sunday. PM me.

James
Monday 21 January 2013 8.01pm
Cool. I just did.

JimExpl wrote:
Zebedee wrote:
Zebedee wrote:

I've still got my fur 11.30am Saturday tickets that I need to swap for Sunday. PM me.

James
Monday 21 January 2013 10.09pm
And I am looking for 2 tickets on Saturday 26th and am willing to pay! Thanks for getting in touch if you can help!

K
Wednesday 23 January 2013 10.21am
I have 4 tickets for Saturday 26th at 12:00, anyone interested in swapping those tickets for tickets on Sunday 27th at 15:00.

Alternatively, a friend has tickets for 10:00 on Saturday and happy to swap for tickets on the same day at 12:00

Thanks
Thursday 24 January 2013 11.53am
Hello all,

I have four tickets for Saturday morning (26th February) at 10.30am. I was one of the hardy and queued outside John Harvard from silly O'Clock in the morning

I had intended to take my family but we won't be going anymore. Don't ask, it's personal

I don't want them to go to waste so if anyone wants to recompense me in some way make me an offer I can't refuse! Obviously, you must be a Southwark resident

I'd be equally happy with a trade - my iPad bust a few weeks ago so if anyone has an (even an old model) iPad kicking about I would be happy to do a swap as an alternative

Drop me a PM if you're interested and I'll get back to you. Thanks :)
Thursday 24 January 2013 12.46pm
Not sure how you can trade in your tickets when they where FREE?? #justsaying
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 4 of 6

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions