London SE1 community website

Driving Instructor

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Current: 2 of 8
Friday 21 June 2013 1.03pm
Hey guys. Cindy sounds great and I am ready to take my test. How much does she charge per lesson?
Thursday 18 July 2013 12.20am
Another recommendation for Cindy - I passed my test first time (just!) a couple of weeks ago. She was the third instructor I used and by far the best - patient, calm, not patronising, good at asking me what I thought and helping me figure things out for myself rather than telling me what I'd done wrong. Hurray.
Wednesday 31 July 2013 10.56am
Hi everyone
It's Cindy (driving instructor) :)))
Thanks for the positive feedback regarding my lessons. I'm glad to hear that you are all pleased with how we worked together to get you through your test and I wish you all the very best of luck with your driving for the future. For those of you who are reading the recommendations for the first time I'd like to introduce myself.
My name is Cindy Connolly. I'm Irish and London has been my home for the past 15 years now.
I am familiar with the local area and also familiar with local test centres the nearest one being Hither Green test centre near Lewisham in South London.
I've had lots of experience working with people from all backgrounds and ages, preparing them for their driving test and teaching them safe and confident driving for life. I've worked with all different levels of pupils ranging from complete beginners to experienced drivers to help make them aware of how demanding it can be to drive in a busy City like London and give them the knowledge to be able to drive safely, considerately and confidently.
I currently drive a manual vauxhall corsa diesel engine which is easy to manoeuvre around the city.
If any of you have any questions at all or need any advice regarding driving lessons please do not hesitate to contact me. (07951714665)
Wishing you safe driving for life,
Regards to all my pupils
Cindy :))))
Thursday 8 August 2013 6.57pm
Hi all,

Just wanted to post that I passed my test today, first time, with Cindy from KISS driving school!

Prior to moving to London I had been learning to drive on country roads in Somerset. Cindy has been excellent in helping me adjust to the busy streets in and around Lewisham. Professional, friendly and flexible, Cindy just lets you drive and explains (inevitable) mistakes in a way that doesn't affect your confidence. I always felt as if I was making progress and was certainly prepared for test day. Thoroughly recommended!
Wednesday 2 October 2013 9.11pm
Hi all,

I recently passed my practical with Cindy after starting lessons with year earlier in the year and I'd definitely agree with all the great feedback she's had from other drivers so far!

If you're looking for a reliable, locally based instructor, who's calm, has a really nice manner and will teach you all the skills you'll need to pass, give Cindy a call!

Oh, and good luck!
Friday 4 October 2013 12.25am
I have no doubt that Cindy is the greatest, as all these testaments say, but I remember years and years back, a friend telling me that his daughter was paying 8.00 per one hour lesson, (I did say years and years back.)
I said, "Bill, I'd pay 8.00 per hour to forget how to drive."
Saturday 23 November 2013 4.10pm
Cindy succeeded where so many others have failed. Too painful to say how many, but a lot. Cindy sorted me out in one hit. She knows what she is doing. Thanks Cindy! This means so much.

Mary

Cindy at KISS driving school
Saturday 23 November 2013 4.56pm
I just passed my test with Cindy. I have had lessons on and off for years but never like my driving instructors until I met Cindy (recommended to me by a friend). I'm a woman and I think I needed a female instructor, I always found my (male) past instructors patronizing/creepy and I never wanted to be in a car with them! Cindy was patient and encouraging she gave me the confidence to drive. Great lady, great teacher!

P.S the friend who recommended her was a big tatooed man and he thought she was brilliant too so she's not just for girls!
Wednesday 11 December 2013 8.52am
I just passed 1st time with Cindy too. She is great. She helped me overcome several challenges:

1) my unfortunate American driving instincts from when I last drove in the States 15 years ago (oh..the left side of the road??)

2) I was an older learner (so more cautious/nervous than when I was younger),

3) my limited time schedule (she was very flexible with scheduling).

Super happy with the result. She was very patient and calm whenever any challenge came up.
Tuesday 17 December 2013 8.06pm
I just passed my test after roughly 30 hours with Cindy.

I doubt you will find any instructor better than her. She's friendly, easy to talk to and very good at what she does. Because of this you learn so fast and you don't even realise.

Anyone looking to take driving lessons, I would strongly recommend that you use Cindy!!!
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Current: 2 of 8

To post a message, please log in or register..
September at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions