London SE1 community website

Burglaries in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 3 of 5
Sunday 13 January 2013 11.57am
nice one chalkey!
Sunday 13 January 2013 12.03pm
Meanwhile you can all nicely 'debate' total lies and fiction. Pathetic.
Sunday 13 January 2013 12.22pm
pixie wrote:
nice one chalkey!

...and this from the person who's entire response to another person on another thread was to just write 'freak'.
Sunday 13 January 2013 12.58pm
I feel sorry for you, beetroot. I don't know what's happened in your life to make you such a bitter individual.
Anyway, I'm leaving it there, because I'm being drawn in to something I promised myself I would never succumb to.
Sunday 13 January 2013 1.28pm
beetroot wrote:
pixie wrote:
nice one chalkey!

...and this from the person who's entire response to another person on another thread was to just write 'freak'.

Yes, having nothing more in your life than to hide behind the internet & bully people does = freak. time & again it has been mentioned on this site that people have given up commenting because of a small group of people who are rude & small minded, not to mention the closet racism...korean hot-dogs & afghan with gun= terrorist, having a go at orione for poor english when it was obviously not their first language for example. meanwhile we get posts about 'yummy monmouth coffee', (grew up drinking weak milky tea with 2 sugars, somewhere in the shires?) & how sophisticated one is to eat overpriced, very average tapas (we always imagine se1 types pronounce it 'taypas') at pizarro...those of us not interested in such posts manage to scroll past without pointing and laughing. Until now of course...whoops.
You'll probably need a nap after being fed so well today little troll.
Sunday 13 January 2013 1.34pm
I think you'll find that SE1 types pronounce it (Tapas) "nibbles" (;
Sunday 13 January 2013 1.53pm
Wow pixie just made the most bogoted post on this site ever!
Sunday 13 January 2013 1.54pm
Years ago you could have broken glass stuck in concrete on walls provided the walls were 6' high at least..wonder if that still applies today..lol
Sunday 13 January 2013 2.07pm
Jan the old one wrote:
Years ago you could have broken glass stuck in concrete on walls provided the walls were 6' high at least..wonder if that still applies today..lol

God what a memory you've evoked,none of that sign nonsense either,got the scars to prove it!
Never nicked anything in my life,it was all about the climb.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 3 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions