London SE1 community website

Burglaries in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5
Current: 5 of 5
Monday 14 January 2013 2.11pm
May I please point out that I wasn't making any false claims, merely repeating something I'd either read or heard. Nothing I have ever posted, information-wise, is posted as or intended to be, taken as gospel. We're never too old to learn, and if I post something in good faith that proves to be incorrect, then I'm more than happy to be corrected, in a polite manner. Civility costs nothing.
How anyone can read a general posting such as mine on an open forum and react as though it's a personal affront, is way beyond me.

James, I apologise for my part in this unfortunate episode.
Monday 14 January 2013 2.17pm
James Hatts wrote:
... it's worth noting that South Bermondsey ward is considered to be a burglary hotspot...

Can you remember which were the other three wards where police were using the DNANet marking, please, James?

Thanks.

...if you press it, they will come.
Monday 14 January 2013 2.49pm
I've now advised my elderly relatives in Reverdy road to keep lights on downstairs,it may act as a deterrent,every little helps.
Monday 14 January 2013 2.58pm
Ivanhoe wrote:
Can you remember which were the other three wards where police were using the DNANet marking, please, James?
Southwark: Faraday and South Bermondsey wards
Lambeth: Stockwell and Ferndale wards

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Monday 14 January 2013 3.22pm
Much appreciated, thanks.

...if you press it, they will come.
Monday 14 January 2013 5.54pm
i had a burglary a few years ago and the crime prevention people fitted a kick strip and recommended 2 chubb locks in addition to the yale one (which is vv easy to pick w the bottom of a coke bottle
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5
Current: 5 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions