London SE1 community website

Bermondsey Square Market - support needed

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5
Current: 5 of 5
Monday 25 February 2013 2.12pm
galileoorganicfarm wrote:
Hi All,
We are trying a new layout tomorrow. Come along and let us know what you think!

I got some nice skate wings, apples, veg and a couple of pasties. It was around noon when I got there and previously I seem to remember that the market was in closedown mode by that time, but on Saturday all seeming to ticking over quite well. Based on that experience I'm likely to revisit more frequently (and perhaps be less inclined to schlep down to Spa Terminus unless I need coffee, marmalade or beer).
Wednesday 27 February 2013 4.34pm
Walk-in massage is now available at the Bemondsey Square market. Indoors, and with heating until the sun shines more. Prices start from 5!
Saturday 2 March 2013 12.35pm
I really liked the new layout. Far friendlier, less bleak. Nice one
Saturday 2 March 2013 6.59pm
Think the new layout is good. One of the stallholders said it is warmer for them as they are less exposed.

However, he expressed a concern that people might not readily see all stalls unless they walked round them all, whereas before all the stalls had been very visible as you entered from either end.
Sunday 3 March 2013 11.32am
I can't help but feel the hub and buzz should be in the centre - with all the stalls facing inwards. I bet those stalls facing Greggs feel the same too!
Rebecca
Saturday 16 March 2013 10.55am
revivein5massage wrote:
Walk-in massage is now available at the Bemondsey Square market. Indoors, and with heating until the sun shines more. Prices start from 5!

Just in case you were dashing down for a lovely massage today. Give me a call and we'll make a booking (home or office), as I've not been able to be present at the market today. Sorry folks!
Friday 5 April 2013 11.10pm
Just to let you all know there will be raw dairy and other raw products at the market tomorrow. See you all from 10 to 2.
Monday 22 April 2013 8.49am
Bermondsey Square Market is now on Twitter to try and build community exposure/advertising that way as a starter. You can find it @BSquareMarket You can also find the new website at www.bermondseysquaremarket.moonfruit.com
Great seeing so many down there this week.
Monday 22 April 2013 8.53am
Also, just to note I've loved being a part of the market. Sadly I need to return to Australia shortly so I am having to call it a day. Thanks SO much to everyone who supported Revive in 5 Massage by dropping in for a massage!
Monday 22 April 2013 2.53pm
I agree with JAMESUP it needs to be turned into a Sunday market. It would really have it's own USP then. Nothing available/open on Sundays in SE1
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5
Current: 5 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..
February at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions