London SE1 community website

Dog mess on Union Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4
Current: 4 of 4
Monday 22 July 2013 12.53pm
Plenty around Hatfields. people walking around with a bag in their hand, as IF they were going to pick up.
And a wheelchair user in The Cut got covered in mess after his wheel went through a pile of crap.
Street drinkers allow their dog to run free and there is NO policing of this. No community wardens willing to issue a fixed penalty notice.
Monday 22 July 2013 4.10pm
I saw a bloke in Webber st the other day casually talking on his phone as his dog had a clear out on the pavement,he wasn't drinking and looked quite respectable oddly enough.
Monday 22 July 2013 11.31pm
boroughonian wrote:
I saw a bloke in Webber st the other day casually talking on his phone as his dog had a clear out on the pavement,he wasn't drinking and looked quite respectable oddly enough.

He was ringing his butler to come and clear it up.
Tuesday 23 July 2013 2.05pm
Guy's street wrote:
boroughonian wrote:

LOL so because I said the fella looked respectable you assumed I meant newbie homeowner type and not a resident of Webber row,I know it's crazy isn't it,to think respectable people could come from such a place,as it turned out he wasn't respectable he just looked it,just shows you eh.
Tuesday 23 July 2013 3.41pm
boroughonian wrote:
Guy's street wrote:
boroughonian wrote:

LOL so because I said the fella looked respectable you assumed I meant newbie homeowner type and not a resident of Webber row,I know it's crazy isn't it,to think respectable people could come from such a place,as it turned out he wasn't respectable he just looked it,just shows you eh.

And you assumed that I don't think anyone living on Webber Row has a butler...

I'm sure we could go on, and on with this!
Monday 29 July 2013 2.08pm
boroughonian wrote:
Guy's street wrote:
boroughonian wrote:

And that coming from someone who assumes all newcomers are nimbies tsk tsk:
"boroughonian Wednesday 17 July 2013 3.50pm
The park will probably end up as their gardens."

It was a joke.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4
Current: 4 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions