London SE1 community website

Sexually confrontational man on Long Lane, early mornings

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4
Current: 4 of 4
Tuesday 2 April 2013 6.41pm
Maybe the same guy as the flasher I saw back in November near E&C. When I reported it, the police did not know it was an offence because I was not the direct victim (only a by-stander). Eventually they called the sex crime unit who told them it was indecent exposure so definitely a crime. It did not go any further as they could not retrieve any camera footage.
Wednesday 3 April 2013 2.40pm
Is the culprit wearing a black (fake looking) leather jacket by any chance?
Friday 5 April 2013 11.51am
I think he did!
Monday 8 April 2013 4.25pm
Hmm there's a fellow that's recently appeared in the Blackfriars St Georges circus area that fit's the discription apart from the "stocky" bit,he's clearly afflicted and sits in the Ladbrokes in Webber st most afternoons mumbling to himself (stinking the place out) and occassionally let's out a few loud aggressive phrases although nothing sexual but he is surrounded by men I guess.

I wonder.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4
Current: 4 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..
September at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions