London SE1 community website

Handy man

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4
Current: 4 of 4
Friday 7 March 2014 2.13pm
I have a real concern which is that I view genuine customer recommendations with a different perspective from those of employees/owners. Both have relevance but are different.
Friday 7 March 2014 2.15pm
Fair enough - we have plenty of great customer comments here:

http://www.silversaints.com/customer-centre/customer-feedback/
Friday 7 March 2014 10.10pm
Lead - you need to be careful about this - it's not just poor etiquette to 'forget' you are associated with a company when you post a recommendation, it's also potentially against the law (read up on the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008).

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Saturday 8 March 2014 2.26pm
Lead what is also unfortunate is that I used your company after finding your details on here. The service was great, guy (Stan) turned up on time, fixed all our 'niggles' and even went off to get the required parts. He worked cleanly and was polite and friendly. Plus your rates are pretty competitive too.

Was going to post a review on here but would suggest the above has less credibility after your posts - even though I have absolutely no connection with your company.

This forum is very welcoming and supporting to those who are promoting their business and will recommend them to others (if you read previous threads)but they appreciate an honest approach.

We will certainly use you again but may I suggest you let your reviews speak for your business.
Monday 10 March 2014 8.45am
Hi there. I'd highly recommend AB Cleaners handyman services. I believe the guys will leave you satisfied. I've already used them and I know they work professionally.
Sunday 16 March 2014 12.27pm
Called Ben to put up curtains and fix some paint work. He's a great guy - super flexible and trustworthy.

Rachel
Tuesday 29 April 2014 1.48pm
Thanks for the reference Tess_rachel.

Just to let you all know I'm very much available for work. Many more references earlier on in this thread.

BenTheHandyMan
07922 745161.
Monday 9 June 2014 3.55pm
Ben came to my flat to do a few bits of handywork. Punctual, friendly and efficient, and most importantly, did a great job on all the bits I needed.
His rates have gone up slightly since the older comments on this forum, but would still use him again!
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4
Current: 4 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions