London SE1 community website

Anyone reccomend a Plumber.

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 17 May 2013 7.05pm
Hi guys.
Anyone reccomend a plumber for Metro Central Heights flat.
Thanks
Simon
Sunday 19 May 2013 11.48am
Hi Simon,

Some years back http://www.mjcplumbing.net/ did a great job in Larcom St (just around the corner from you).

Hope this is of help.

No connections,
J.
Sunday 19 May 2013 9.30pm
I found Darren of DHC plumbing to be excellent and very reasonably priced.
07915 615988. I think he was recommended on here previously.
Wednesday 26 June 2013 2.23pm
I can recommend a wonderful guy called Garry Johnson 07882642799. Very good quality work, give him a call.
Thanks
Wednesday 26 June 2013 4.07pm
Martinuco wrote:
I found Darren of DHC plumbing to be excellent and very reasonably priced.
07915 615988. I think he was recommended on here previously.

I also found Darren on here recently, and he is excellent and very friendly.
Thursday 11 July 2013 8.46am
Another recommendation for Darren - he did a great job installing a tap under my kitchen sink. Very quick, nice job, reliable and an all round nice chap too.
Thursday 17 April 2014 8.44am
I just posted this somewhere else on the forum, so apologies, but i told Darren i would and one of us is a man of his word. I didn't have the same experience as you guys unfortunately. Darren came to fix a couple of problems and my place and at the time all seemed well, price included. A couple of days later i realised my leak wasn't fixed. I spent a month arranging dates with Darren, which he'd cancel or not turn up for (even when i called him earlier that day to remind him).. so hence I'm back on the forums looking for a plumber. I'll leave my Easyjet comparison out, but Darren seemed good if it all works out, but happy to avoid you if it didn't.

Sam
Thursday 17 April 2014 9.21am
kgab6124 wrote:
I just posted this somewhere else on the forum, so apologies, but i told Darren i would and one of us is a man of his word. I didn't have the same experience as you guys unfortunately. Darren came to fix a couple of problems and my place and at the time all seemed well, price included. A couple of days later i realised my leak wasn't fixed. I spent a month arranging dates with Darren, which he'd cancel or not turn up for (even when i called him earlier that day to remind him).. so hence I'm back on the forums looking for a plumber. I'll leave my Easyjet comparison out, but Darren seemed good if it all works out, but happy to avoid you if it didn't.
Sam
I had a very different experience to this. Darren replaced a valve on a leaking radiator and drained the system to solve a rattling pipe. After he'd left I couldn't get the heating to come on and let him know - he suggested it was an airlock and offered to come round any evening to take another look and put it right. All fixed now.

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions