London SE1 community website

Eco Cleaners, Tower Bridge Road

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Saturday 25 April 2015 11.04am
Unfortunately we are not talking about the SE16 branch but the SE1. I couldn't disagree with you more on the running of that business - although you say Management are decent, I don't like being lied to, avoided or having my time wasted; therefore I am escalating matters.

I would never use them again.
Thursday 24 August 2017 9.17am
Unfortunately, I have had a similar experience to MarcBrum. These cleaners can not be recommended.

I was messed about no end by Vanesh (owner/manager), he wasted a lot of my time saying my goods were ready to be collected / would be delivered but then coming up with last minute excuses for why they werenít in the shop or werenít delivered. I finally got them back, after several weeks when he sent my curtains to me in a random taxi! Luckily they arrived but they were damaged (shrunk and the dye from the curtains had run into the lining). I suspect he used the trick of avoiding giving my goods back to make my thankful when they did arrive so that I wouldnít kick up a fuss over the damage. The business is run very chaotically, I was initially given someone else's duvet and Vanesh didnít even attempt to get this returned so that he could give it back to the rightful owner. He clearly doesnít respect his customers or their belongings. I have reported him to the relevant authorities.
Friday 25 August 2017 6.25am
Weird. When things went wrong once for me, I was tracked down, had the situation explained and resolved in a relatively short space of time. No links just a satisfied customer.
Friday 25 August 2017 10.03am
I must say I have always found Vanesh, his team and his product to be absolutely first class in all respects. I wouldn't use any other dry cleaner these days. No affiliation etc.
Tuesday 31 October 2017 9.18am
I also had an awful experience, no respect for me or my belongings and felt like I was being treated with contempt.
Tuesday 31 October 2017 9.23am
Samed wrote:
I also had an awful experience, no respect for me or my belongings and felt like I was being treated with contempt.

Then please elaborate. This is just a generalised and sweeping statement which seeks to tarnish - perhaps rightly, perhaps not, but the reader cannot make a judgment either way absent further particulars - the reputation of a local business. I am not expressing an opinion, but I would like to know some further particulars: what, when, how, where, who, etc.
Wednesday 1 November 2017 8.28pm
I agree that Vanesh and team have always been excellent in my experience. Great respect and consideration, we don't go anywhere else.

We love having an eco-friendly cleaner, offering an alternative to the traditional chemical approach.
Monday 19 February 2018 1.16pm
Apologies, only just seen your comment.
This was back in the autumn, my goods were damaged badly, Vanesh didnít even acknowledge the damage, no apology. They had difficulty locating my items as there was such confusion in the shop and with the delivery van. I have no intention of returning.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
February at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions