London SE1 community website

Parking around Bermondsey Street on festival day

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 5 September 2013 6.07am
I hope to have a stall at the Bermondsey street festival on 21st September which is a Saturday, this depends on parking, as i would need to bring my produce in my car. I'm not local so I dont know about local parking, is it easy to find? is it expensive? I think I will be placed somewhere around the junction with Leathermarket street / Lamb walk, if anyone could give me info i would appreciate it, thanks.
Thursday 5 September 2013 11.28am
There is an NCP car-park on the corner of Snowsfields, about a 5 minute walk from Leathermarket/Lamb walk.
Thursday 5 September 2013 3.07pm
Guy Street car park.

Mon-Sun 24 hours
4.50 / 1 hour
9.00 / 2 hours
12.50 / 3 hours
17.00 / 4 hours
21.00 / 24 hours
5.00 / motorcycle

As you can see it's not cheap!
Friday 6 September 2013 11.22am
Or just park for free on street in the Law St/Tabard St area which I think is free on Sat.
Friday 6 September 2013 5.48pm
Colinio wrote:
Or just park for free on street in the Law St/Tabard St area which I think is free on Sat.
Ditto Maltby Street/Millstream Road, also Riley Road/Pope Street I think, all just the other side of Tower Bridge Road from Bermondsey Street. You would need to get there early though to beat the Maltby Street/Ropewalk merchants/customers.
Saturday 7 September 2013 11.12pm
Thanks for taking the trouble to reply, don't think i'll be parking in Guy street car-park! I shall investigate further the free parking options, again thanks for your help. This is my first venture into a forum of any sort and I'm impressed.
Sunday 8 September 2013 7.32pm
What will be on the stall Sue?
Monday 9 September 2013 11.14am
Hi Jan, I make bags, log sacks and other bits and pieces using jute coffee sacks. The product seems to have an appeal its earthy, recycled...eco friendly. Do you have a stall?
Monday 9 September 2013 11.48am
Susan have sent you a pm on the parking-hope the info helps
Monday 9 September 2013 2.10pm
Yes thankyou so much DeeDee, Have found the site you are talking about, very helpful.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions