London SE1 community website

Need a good hairdresser

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 2 of 4
Wednesday 2 October 2013 7.28pm
Malishi from me too - reasonable price - cut very well- No connection - satisfied customer - originally recommended by the good se1 ers on this site !
Wednesday 2 October 2013 8.20pm
I tried Malishi many moons ago when that first opened and it wasn't for me.
I have very fine hair and either I am very fussy or it is just very difficult to cut, as I find good hairdressers hard to find and I have lived lots of different places.
I am currently going over to Covent Garden but prepared to try another SE1 venue as I always try to support local businesses when I can.
I will be back to tell you what I think and don't worry it will be warts an all!!

Life's too short live it!!!

D x
Thursday 10 October 2013 9.43am
Fabulous Fabulous Fabulous!!

I arrived at AlisonPaul was offered a tea/coffee/water and then Alison talked with me about what I wanted done in front of the mirror whilst brushing my hair through, I felt she listened to what I was saying and took my comments on board then she made a couple of suggestions and washed, conditioned and cut my hair and I have to say it looks great.
I have just arrived at work and despite only having an inch off the length several people have asked me already did you do something to your hair, it looks really good/well.

I will go back, thank you AlisonPaul :)

D x
Thursday 10 October 2013 4.35pm
I had a very nice cut and colour with Alison on Saturday, would definitely recommend
Thursday 14 November 2013 1.31pm
I'm back and happy to report a recent restyle at AlisonPaul has given me a smile :)
I wish I'd taken a pic to post promise to next time :)

If you are booking a Christmas hair do/colour I would get booked well in advance, when I was finished I booked in for a trim for the Friday before Christmas and there were quite a few bookings in the diary between now and then :)

D x
Thursday 14 November 2013 5.18pm
Hi

Please could someone post up the telephone number of Alison Paul and is she at the Borough Hi St end of Tabbard Street or the other end?
Thursday 14 November 2013 7.03pm
The number is 07758845555 she is near Long Lane in the back of Tabard Hairdressing (Barbers) she has a facebook page with a map etc on it :-)

D x
Friday 15 November 2013 12.33pm
Thanks dvjj.
Thursday 28 November 2013 12.18am
Thanks for the recommendations for Alison Paul, I too have fine hair and am very shortsighted so can't see what a hairdresser is doing! : ). Went to Alison yesterday and am delighted with my new style, told her she was getting rave reviews on the forum and she was chuffed. Often feel intimidated in hair salons but didn't here, Alison really listened to what I wanted, friendly and made me feel relaxed. She even offered to rig up a mirror so I could see what she was doing which I found very thoughtful, will definitely be going back.
Thursday 28 November 2013 4.41pm
I'm booked in next Saturday, really looking forward to the expereince after the reviews I read here. Thank you everyone who has posted.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 2 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..
September at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions