London SE1 community website

Tesco Empire Square re-opens

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4
Current: 4 of 4
Tuesday 1 October 2013 3.46pm
I have had a call from the Store manager since then, I asked him to call me back after 5 this evening...Like any franchise they are the face of the compnay regardless...

Life's too short live it!!!

D x
Tuesday 1 October 2013 4.26pm
They're not franchises, fully owned and operated by Tesco Stores Limited.
Tuesday 1 October 2013 5.01pm
Marcus is right - they are not franchises.
Wednesday 2 October 2013 10.27am
I didn't think they were Franchise but didn't argue with the OP because I wasn't sure...

The Store Manager 'Raj' didn't call me back after 5...

D x
Friday 4 October 2013 12.44pm
So I had a call back on Wednesday evening at the rather late hour of 20:45 not from Raj but someone else called Bruce, he informed me that Ice was now in stock firstly, not quite the apology I was looking for, that followed "We apologise for the assistant being rude, she has been given a warning" etc etc lip service mostly I expect...Bruce then said if I have any further "feedback" please ask for him in store 'No need to go to the bother of email' I bet there's not!! I have the feeling Head office may be receiving more than my complaints!! I will email again if necessary I told him :-)

D x
Sunday 6 October 2013 7.48am
Well it is a convenience store and it serves a purpose. If it doesn't suit anyone's needs why not just go elsewhere ?
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4
Current: 4 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions