London SE1 community website

Clubbing

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3
Friday 3 May 2002 11.30am
I think that one might have gone over your head
Friday 3 May 2002 12.14pm
Tam, do you really know someone in DIY? Next gig let me know. I also think Shoreditch is the best place in London at the mo. Love Herbal, Mother bar, Gt Eastern & of course the Reliance for the traditionalists. Have you been to Embassy bar on Essex Rd nr Angel? The new Old St???
Tam
Friday 3 May 2002 1.03pm
Love all those places, and no havn't been to the Embassy bar yet, but will check it out! Anything exciting happening up Hoxton way this weekend? It's Bank Holiday and I can't wait...I love spending long boozy days in Bluu and all those places. As for DIY, my boyfriend is in a band with one of the guys, so I'll ask im.
Friday 3 May 2002 2.18pm
taste doesnt come into with diy, in fact nothing comes in to it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friday 3 May 2002 3.03pm
Catch is a good bar next to herbal
Friday 3 May 2002 3.08pm
there is a good tappas bar in kennington somewhere that is open late and has a DJ, but I cant remember the name of it, it is near kennington or elephant on a main road in front of a long white georgian terrace
aphex twin
Friday 3 May 2002 4.06pm
tell me more!
Friday 3 May 2002 4.15pm
THE Aphex Twin???????????
aphex twin
Friday 3 May 2002 4.20pm
perhaps
sarah
Tuesday 7 May 2002 8.47am
I think David might be talking about upstairs at the Finca on Kennington Cross.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions