London SE1 community website

Cheap barber

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Wednesday 18 December 2013 4.54pm
Hi, does anybody know a cheap barber in SE1?

I've recently moved to Great Suffolk Street and the only one I could find is Jeff's. Great service and all, but my haircut is really simple (clipper number 2. Done.) and I'm not really prepared to pay 17 every time. I currently go to Mr Leo, which for 7 does a great quick job, but going to Tottenham Court Road is a bit of a pain.
Wednesday 18 December 2013 5.12pm
'Forever' at Elephant & Castle Shopping Centre charges 10.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Wednesday 18 December 2013 5.29pm
Short cuts in London rd 7
Wednesday 18 December 2013 7.52pm
Noor on Harper Road is 7 iirc. Never been there but a clipper cut is a clipper cut; how wrong can they get it?

...if you press it, they will come.
Thursday 19 December 2013 10.44am
I am a big fan of Jeffs. I admit that I get more of haircut for 17. Maybe suggest to Ibrahim that he does a cheaper price for a clipper all over? I am going on Saturday so will mention to him as well.
Thursday 19 December 2013 10.52am
jcpse1 wrote:
I am a big fan of Jeffs. I admit that I get more of haircut for 17. Maybe suggest to Ibrahim that he does a cheaper price for a clipper all over? I am going on Saturday so will mention to him as well.

Very true: Ibrahim doesn't only do a proper haircut but 'grooms' really well. Maybe not cheap, but certainly value for money.
Thursday 19 December 2013 1.02pm
Tabard Barbers behind St George the Martyr only charge 10 I think...

Life's too short live it!!!

D x
Thursday 19 December 2013 1.05pm
Sam's Barbers down the Blue (Southwark Park Road) does the best haircut for 9 for miles.
Thursday 19 December 2013 1.08pm
Gavin Smith wrote:
Sam's Barbers down the Blue (Southwark Park Road) does the best haircut for 9 for miles.
You'd have to factor in bus fares or petrol unless you enjoy walking long distances :)

Life's too short live it!!!

D x
Thursday 19 December 2013 8.51pm
dvjj wrote:
Tabard Barbers behind St George the Martyr only charge 10 I think...
12 I think. Went up a few months ago.

...if you press it, they will come.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
September at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions