London SE1 community website

Thai in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 26 April 2014 4.12pm
Hi all,

I wondering if I could get some recommendations for good Thai restaurants in SE1. Thanks in advance :)
Saturday 26 April 2014 4.17pm
Suchards on Tooley Street and Crucifix Lane is very good. I highly recommend it.
Saturday 26 April 2014 4.18pm
Easy.

Suchard Free House on Crucifix Lane. Had an excellent 3 course meal in there on Wednesday night for 15. Suchard himself cooked it!

His restaurant on Tooley Street is good too - but can be rammed with tourists - walk 5 minutes to his pub/restaurant, you won't regret it.
Saturday 26 April 2014 7.34pm
I've had good food at Thai Silk on Isabella Street, but it doesn't always open on a Saturday night.
Saturday 26 April 2014 9.22pm
Marie's Cafe, Lower Marsh, in the evening only Thai food served.
Has the appearance of a greasy spoon but food is very good as are the prices.
Sunday 27 April 2014 11.49pm
On the border of SE1, Walworth Rd is a very good thai place called mama thai
http://mamathairestaurant.co.uk
Friday 2 May 2014 1.31pm
Lye Torng used to be very good, and when they closed, they said that they'd open up again somewhere nearby - I've not heard if they ever did or not, but I'd recommend them if they did.
Friday 2 May 2014 2.46pm
The Goldsmiths Pub on SBR does Thai food.
Only had the sharing platter which was good.
Worth a go

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions