London SE1 community website

Washing machine repair

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 21 May 2014 7.09pm
Can anyone recommend a reliable washing machine repairer in SE1 please? I managed to drain water out after it was left full at end of a wash cycle, so think its just the pump that needs replacing
Wednesday 21 May 2014 8.49pm
Try Lynne's Electrical on Walworth Rd - they came to check my machine a few years ago, showed me the burn marks where the motor had blown and recommended a new machine. I was skeptical and googled the part number - they were right, a new machine was cheaper (!). They helped me find a new one which was delivered & installed promptly and the old one taken away. While I ended up with a new machine rather than a repair I felt they were honest and gave good service. I recently bought a new fridge and had another good experience.

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions