London SE1 community website

Excellent Plumber recommendation

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 17 June 2014 9.45am
what a great forum this is, needed a plumber urgently and thought I would try out wayne (07883 343408),I saw his name mentioned on here on another thread so I gave him a call and he was there within the hour and fixed the problem quickly and with no problems, also very reasonably priced , will definitely be using him in the future.
Monday 18 August 2014 11.52am
Hey All....I would just like to add - recommend and advise that Wayne - and I got the latest mobile no as 07883 343 408 is one of the best plumbers around!
Super reliable, professional and generally a nice guy. He repaired few leaks in the flat, same back for one as the job wasnt quite finished and all in all - i hope that he will keep this mob no and that i can use him again!
Wednesday 20 August 2014 8.17am
Off the back of this thread I had Wayne round sort x 2 toilets out, he arrived on time, was super efficient, quick diagnosis and explanation showing me broken parts, got new parts, fitted, sorted. 75ph.
Wednesday 20 August 2014 10.40pm
I know that good plumbers are hard to find etc but 75p/h! I'm clearly in the wrong job...
Tuesday 7 October 2014 7.00am
I called Wayne yesterday and he came over late yesterday afternoon - very quick, friendly, efficient and got my issue sorted within 45minutes. Definitely recommend :)
TTT
Friday 10 October 2014 12.50pm
dharle wrote:
I know that good plumbers are hard to find etc but 75p/h! I'm clearly in the wrong job...

Don't forget you have no guaranteed hours when you're self-employed, and also don't get paid for things like travel and buying supply materials.

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions