London SE1 community website

Ministry of Sound/Coronet

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4
Current: 4 of 4
Wednesday 3 June 2015 6.48pm
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
boroughonian wrote:
Ahh the petrol fumes, what a year that was!

Yes, I figured you might have indulged, so I made a special effort to include you. Does it beat sniffing glue?

I don't know, I wasn't into punk.
Wednesday 3 June 2015 6.51pm
boroughonian wrote:
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
boroughonian wrote:
Ahh the petrol fumes, what a year that was!

Yes, I figured you might have indulged, so I made a special effort to include you. Does it beat sniffing glue?

I don't know, I wasn't into punk.

Is that because you indulged in petrol fumes and punks didn't drive?
Wednesday 3 June 2015 6.55pm
Actually, it was a joke, I wasn't aware that one could get out of one's box sniffing petrol fumes, hmmm.
Wednesday 3 June 2015 7.09pm
boroughonian wrote:
Actually, it was a joke, I wasn't aware that one could get out of one's box sniffing petrol fumes, hmmm.

Oh, I thought you were being serious.
Thursday 4 June 2015 7.09am
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
boroughonian wrote:

Oh, I thought you were being serious.

I think you was...

"Yes, I figured you might have indulged, so I made a special effort to include you. Does it beat sniffing glue?"
Thursday 4 June 2015 7.44am
People will get high on whatever is available, if there's no alcohol, it'll be something else. I don't know if people are just more aggressive or charged with some sort of negative energy these days or if it's the drugs that makes them act like that - Grass is usually associated with lethargic hippies sitting around doing very little, but the stuff kids near my house smoke, whilst undoubtedly grass, doesn't make them placid at all, on the contrary, they are quite confrontational, and that stuff smells far more powerful and unpleasant than it did years ago.
Thursday 4 June 2015 5.24pm
Hi all,

Just to update you, there is a meeting with the Coronet and officers from the council on 17th June in the Rockingham Community Centre - it would be good to get as many residents there as possible.

On the alley way between New Kent Road and Rockingham Street (Arch Street), I have requested a meeting with L&Q, and will see what can be done to make that area less conducive to anti-social behaviour. There may be something to be done with Cleaner Greener Safer money etc - it is on our radar, and we are investigating different possibilities.

Thank you all for your patience, and please do feed back any comments or ideas to [email protected]

Best

Karl Eastham
Chaucer Councillor
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4
Current: 4 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions