London SE1 community website

Missing Cat - Mint Street Park

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Tuesday 14 October 2014 10.29am
That's great news, SL :-) Thrilled he's home
Tuesday 14 October 2014 2.40pm
So pleased to hear that he is home. Our cat went missing for 18 days.
He now wears a tracker, so if he goes walkabouts again l can find him.
Tuesday 14 October 2014 4.57pm
So glad the little chap's ok. Suggest one of these maybe? No connection, just seems sensible if you cat goes out on the prowl!

http://www.trackmycat.com/loc8tor-pet.html
Thursday 16 October 2014 4.02pm
SL - I'm so glad to read that your (absolutely stunning) cat is home, safe and well.

Puffin - is the trackmycat product the one you have for your cat? Does it work well? I'm thinking of getting one for our cat. Or anyone else, if you have any reviews on it?
Thursday 16 October 2014 6.48pm
Hi
Our cats now wear a tracker called loc8tor. They have a distance of 400 foot, but we found arthur earlier in the week in a building that has recently been built, he was hiding in their plant room, and the tracker managed to locate him.
i would recommend them.
Friday 17 October 2014 10.42am
Thanks Puffin and DebraG, I'll order one - our gorgeous re-homed stray is starting to venturing out and is getting used to his new area and although he probably does know his way home - I need reasurance that I can find him if he gets stuck somewhere. Looks like a great product.
Friday 17 October 2014 10.50am
Hi Mini Haha

My other half recommends buying in on line, go on to their website and it will ask you for a product code, type in custom10 and you will get 10% off.
:)
Friday 17 October 2014 11.42am
Thanks so much - will do :-)
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions