London SE1 community website

Are There Driving Laws?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Jac
Sunday 16 November 2014 6.54pm
I find it mildly amusing, if not a tad incredulous that a Drivers asks the question;
Are there driving laws?
Maybe Debrajoan meant, "I know there seem to be no laws to prevent drivers doing whatever they like, but aren't there supposed to be laws that are aimed at preventing cylcists doing the same?"
NO, I'M NOT TRYING TO START AN ANTI CAR THREAD!
Just commenting on something I see every day.
Jac
Sunday 16 November 2014 6.59pm
Sorry could not resist that last post.

But I do find it incredulous that people get so uptight over cyclists breaking the law and yet cars and lorries also do it all the time whilst protesting the opposite. Or to be more exact some drivers just as only some Cyclists break the law on a regular basis. Yet how many anti cyclist threads have there been on this forum compared to threads like this one pointing out the errors of some drivers. Somehow I think we have our priorities wrong.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions