London SE1 community website

'Flypast' of expensive cars

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Sunday 11 January 2015 7.47pm
I suspect quite a few of these 'low-swung' vehicles had trouble with the humps on The Cut. Ordinary vehicles are always scraping their car 'bumpers'. (I'm not a car driver! I don't know what those useless pieces are called that hang down in front of the tyres; they certainly don't work as old-fashioned bumpers worked. And they were called bumpers for a reason.)
Monday 12 January 2015 8.02am
Walking paast the Shard daily you often see several super cars parked outside there....much like outside some of the nice hotels and malls in Dubai. That would be my guess as to where they come from.
Monday 12 January 2015 10.50am
One of these
was parked at Neo Bankside for most of last summer.
Monday 12 January 2015 1.32pm
That wouldn't be the first time, I've heard/seen it once before last year - turned down Union Street from Blackfriars Road, if I recall, honking loudly at about 2am. *inserts expletives*

So if they came past before midnight, I'd say that was VERY considerate of them, relatively speaking!
Monday 12 January 2015 8.44pm
Zoe wrote:
I thought it was a loud car designed to cove up a shooting. I clearly think life around here is much more exciting than what actually happens.

In view of the recent events on The Old Kent Road I'm starting to wonder if you might not be right.
What does an Audi RS4 look like?
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions