London SE1 community website

In need of a good hairdresser around Bermondsey or London bridge that doesn't charge a fortune.

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 14 February 2015 1.50pm
Can anyone recommend a good stylist please. I appreciate London rates are expensive but I can't afford a 50+ cut and blow. I have short hair so a bad cut shows! Thank you ladies (or gents)
Saturday 14 February 2015 4.18pm
Go and see John at Riverside Hair, just under the Oxo Tower.
A friend recommended him to me, and I was delighted with the results.
Very reasonable too.
Sunday 15 February 2015 8.52am
30 on Tower Bridge Road. The shop used to be called marmalade but is now a hairdressers. Lovely guy and good cut!
Sunday 15 February 2015 11.16am
Hi Sarah, could you be a little more specific, as there are several hairdressers in Tower Bridge Road, what is his shop next to? Have you used him, and if so, what did he charge for a cut and blow dry?
Sunday 15 February 2015 2.17pm
Sorry - didn't have the name earlier. German Sercovick 07840 360727. He is Peruvian& charges 30 for a cut & blow dry - I think I was there about an hour & a half as he really takes his time when cutting. I was pleased & had a couple of strangers come up to me within 10 mins of leaving saying they loved my hair! The shop isn't fancy & he's still working on parts of it but I will go back.
Sunday 15 February 2015 6.42pm
I love Malishi on Snowfields.
Sunday 15 February 2015 10.58pm
Malishi fan here too - 40 quid - not cheap - but great cut that last. No connection - just happy customer.
Monday 16 February 2015 9.58am
Unique in Tower Bridge Road is quite good and not expensive. I love Malishi, lovely head massage.
Monday 16 February 2015 9.57pm
Malishi is great if you have long hair but is 40.

The last time I had a good and affordable cut it was in Beckenham. 25 female price and great cut.

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions