London SE1 community website

KeepMoat Company

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3
Tuesday 17 March 2015 6.06pm
I think that residents are just fed up with it all now, its more trouble then its worth to have done to be honest. anyone else welcome to comment on this and thanks again for input.
Thursday 19 March 2015 10.00am
We are a group of leaseholders and residents in Camberwell, who have issues with the Council and KeepMoat over proposed works which they are driving through at a pace. KeepMoat's partnering contract expires this year. We have instigated legal action to stop them, and will keep you updated, we will shortly meet with the deputy leader to help bring a pause to Southwarks unhelpful and disinterested approach to works to our homes and estate.
Thursday 19 March 2015 9.03pm
NEMO DAT wrote:
We are a group of leaseholders and residents in Camberwell, who have issues with the Council and KeepMoat over proposed works which they are driving through at a pace. KeepMoat's partnering contract expires this year. We have instigated legal action to stop them, and will keep you updated, we will shortly meet with the deputy leader to help bring a pause to Southwarks unhelpful and disinterested approach to works to our homes and estate.
Hi Nemo, I hope you succeed, as for the mess they have left behind, in the end its not worth the stress. We managed to get our issues sorted out in our property, but I do know that they have damaged a lot of peoples property, (ie) furniture etc, and then deny it and try to put blame on residents for it. Its the residents who are left with the mess and stress and broken contents in their properties to, not the councils. I presume the councils wont replace any broken contents the company have caused which means the poor residents having to take court action to receive compensation back.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions