London SE1 community website

Neil Coyle's position on Heygate/Aylesbury?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4
Current: 4 of 4
Friday 1 May 2015 2.27pm
Peter, you're not seeing or answering the point here. How has Coyle "at least he has show his long-term commitment to the community" when he has effectively said these people are not his problem?

The Labour administration has allowed thousands of social rent homes to vanish, not merely by demolition but by the fact that they won't be replaced in the new development on the site. That is the case in point here.
Friday 1 May 2015 2.49pm
Gavin Smith wrote:
Peter, you're not seeing or answering the point here. How has Coyle "at least he has show his long-term commitment to the community" when he has effectively said these people are not his problem?
The Labour administration has allowed thousands of social rent homes to vanish, not merely by demolition but by the fact that they won't be replaced in the new development on the site. That is the case in point here.
Unfortunately, in your rush to attack Neil Coyle you completely missed the point of my comment...
Friday 1 May 2015 2.53pm
No, Peter. Unfortunately, you missed my point by making comment on something completely unrelated to my initial point. I drew it back to my initial point by reiterating the question upon your first post and then adding a further comment about how the Labour administration (Peter John et al - of which Neil Coyle is part) betrayed those people.
Friday 1 May 2015 3.35pm
Gavin Smith wrote:
No, Peter. Unfortunately, you missed my point by making comment on something completely unrelated to my initial point. I drew it back to my initial point by reiterating the question upon your first post and then adding a further comment about how the Labour administration (Peter John et al - of which Neil Coyle is part) betrayed those people.
I wasn't even replying to you - did you miss that as well?
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4
Current: 4 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..
February at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions