London SE1 community website

Useless new MP

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4
Current: 4 of 4
Monday 15 June 2015 12.28pm
All very well telling Gavin to give the new bloke a chance, but it would appear that the moment is lost, the issue here is that there seems to be a moment in time when Gavin had no one for support in this matter.

That's the issue, I'm sure Gavin's not making it all up just to have a pop at Neil, those that have insinuated that should take a look at themselves, that includes you PJ.
Monday 15 June 2015 12.33pm
Gavin Smith wrote:
Would you like me to send you the e-mails so that you can see them for yourself or are you prepared to apologise for casting aspersions? Former or latter?

Neither. Who are you to set conditions? Oh, but hold on, that's what you do, as you do wth Neil Coyle. I find your attack on him absolutely ridiculous. Rather than me apologising or going through your emails (what will they prove? That you send them, nothing more, nothing less) , I think instead of you casting aspersions on NC and posting your assumptions on here, you should resolve this matter with him directly. Looking forward to your update on the outcome. Until then, I can't take your rants seriously. I think you have an agenda.
Monday 15 June 2015 12.33pm
Thank you, Boroughonian. As you very rightly say, the moment has indeed passed and I had no support, even if it was to say: "Sorry, but I'm new in post and can't do anything at the moment".
Monday 15 June 2015 12.35pm
Maurits wrote:
the way you are putting this forward does not look credible

Please identify with particularity what is incredible about my statement of events? Given that your assertion is tantamount to calling me a liar, perhaps you could tell me which bit of what I have said is lacking credibility.
Monday 15 June 2015 1.08pm
Gavin Smith wrote:
Maurits wrote:
the way you are putting this forward does not look credible

Please identify with particularity what is incredible about my statement of events? Given that your assertion is tantamount to calling me a liar, perhaps you could tell me which bit of what I have said is lacking credibility.

Nah, you can have the last word. I've said what I wanted to say.
Monday 15 June 2015 1.44pm
I don't think this thread is going to go anywhere productive, so let's draw a line under it here.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4
Current: 4 of 4

This thread has been closed
February at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions