London SE1 community website

Nelson Square Gardens

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Tuesday 24 November 2015 10.09pm
Thanks James for putting up the 'final design'. I note the new entrance/exit southeast of the Square between Applegarth House and the former Blackfriars Settlement remains. Great. Just what we need, a nice little rat run for local drug runners on bicycles and a great short cut for cyclists. Feel a strong dose of schaudenfreude coming on
Tuesday 24 November 2015 10.57pm
Yes, brilliant design. Straight off the Cycle Superhighway and right through the middle of our tiny park used by young and old alike. Oh and did I mention when I raised this at the Police Liaison panel, the community police had been consulted just like the residents. In that invisible complex, unreadable online way. But hey the Labour Party know everything about Parks in this area and we should just be damn grateful that they can do as they like with more than half a million pounds and just about to be topped up with another 190k because they missed little things like disabled access....
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions