London SE1 community website

Waterless Urinals - saving water, saving money

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 3 of 4
Tuesday 1 September 2015 11.34pm
It's the Draper Estate community hall, capacity up to 100, so we need a fast turnaround.
Zoe
Wednesday 2 September 2015 3.37pm
Who knew men were so impatient!
Wednesday 2 September 2015 4.07pm
Who knew women were so keen to interfere with men having a pee, despite it having nothing to do with them?

Oh, sorry. I knew.

...if you press it, they will come.
Zoe
Wednesday 2 September 2015 9.55pm
Wow, that turned nasty quickly.
Wednesday 2 September 2015 10.16pm
Ivanhoe wrote:
Who knew women were so keen to interfere with men having a pee, despite it having nothing to do with them?
Oh, sorry. I knew

You're a belligerent so and so, Ivanhoe.
Wednesday 2 September 2015 10.32pm
But Zoe, take a second: there's a man asking for advice about urinals for a community hall. First you ask him whether he's thought about composting toilets, and then you suggest that he may not need urinals.

I'm honestly sorry for being grumpy, but I was goaded into it by your refusal to give pees a chance.

Thursday 3 September 2015 10.46am
Ivanhoe wrote:
But Zoe, take a second: there's a man asking for advice about urinals for a community hall. First you ask him whether he's thought about composting toilets, and then you suggest that he may not need urinals.
I'm honestly sorry for being grumpy, but I was goaded into it by your refusal to give pees a chance.

Stop mansplaining! :-)
Thursday 3 September 2015 11.19am
johnnytee wrote:
Ivanhoe wrote:

I didn't intend to mansplain. However, the severe winterfering may have pushed me over the edge.

Thursday 3 September 2015 11.40am
Ivanhoe wrote:
johnnytee wrote:
Ivanhoe wrote:

I didn't intend to mansplain. However, the severe winterfering may have pushed me over the edge.

Oh please don't worry, it was an ironic comment. Mansplaining is another tactic to close debate and move away from the actual issues. So I was taking the mick out if it (in case it is used by someone!)
Thursday 3 September 2015 12.58pm
Thanks. I took it in jest (and it introduced me to a new word...which I will now try and find an opportunity to use!)

Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 3 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..
September at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions