London SE1 community website

Handyman SE1 recommendations?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3
Friday 15 January 2016 10.43am
Another thumbs up for Steven from Southwark Handyman- he sorted out a problem with my patio door quickly and cheaply. Would definitely use him again.
Thursday 21 January 2016 10.07am
For future reference Erwin Castro Thomas (07989 127721) looks after my property in SE1, and I would certainly recommend him. Jobs are assessed and completed promptly, pricing is very reasonable, and he is a respectful person so I know the encounter with my tenants will be go well. An excellent handyman!
Wednesday 17 February 2016 2.55pm
One more recommendation for Steve from Southwark Handyman, arrived on time, got stuck into my to-do list and did a great job.
Wednesday 17 February 2016 7.50pm
I've used LGC Decorators for painting and general handyman tasks.
Chap Nerijus was extremely polite and their workers did amazing job.
LGC number is 07702304033. I think they operate across South London
Wednesday 24 February 2016 1.28am
Yet another recommendation for Steve at Southwark Handyman. 0203 793 7921.

Having read other positive reviews here and elsewhere, he was the obvious choice for the few jobs we needed doing around the house. He arrived on time and completed the tasks quickly and with ease. Very knowledgeable and such a lovely guy too. We will definitely be using his services again future. We cannot recommend highly enough!!
Wednesday 24 February 2016 12.30pm
Steven must have made a very good impression to prompt to many people to join the forum for this first time to recommend him!
Wednesday 24 February 2016 4.56pm
Truthmonkey, I hope that wasn't intended to be snide. I've been a member since 2007, though I seldom log on to post comments. I've followed a few recommendations for tradespeople off this site, and was genuinely pleased with Steve's work so was (and am) happy to endorse him.
Wednesday 24 February 2016 9.36pm
I've been following the forum for a short while as my partner and I have moved to the borough just recently, Truthmonkey. I find that using forums are the best way to find your feet and get help when needed. The recommendation and praise is well deserved. We couldn't be happier with his workmanship and he comes across as a really genuine, nice guy(not too many of those about these days, I can tell you).
Wednesday 7 September 2016 2.10pm
Rob Lancaster has done two jobs for me and is top notch. He is very flexible and easy to work with, not to mention being a nice guy!

Will definitely work with him in the future and would recommend that anyone with small works get in touch with him:
[email protected]
07950 190530
Sunday 6 November 2016 4.24pm
Steven recently came and did a few jobs at our house. He was prompt, good and helped solve a few problems, as well as giving us some useful advice.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
September at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions