London SE1 community website

How can I put this?!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Thursday 22 October 2015 7.25pm
yes Edward behavioural problems most likely but there ( as I have experienced ) a very few people who just don't care. I experienced the same as Sookysoo from a flat who were causing mass ASB in other ways and throwing the same items out of the window- when they were politely asked to stop by others in the block - they just got worst. However you have to ask them to stop ( even by letter) and prove to the ASB Unit - you made a polite effort to mediate with your neighbours. I know this is all sorts of unfair but that has been my experience. Otherwise they say the neighbours are bullying them!
Its like in a way dog owners who do not poop scoop up their dogs poop ( I am a massive dog lover) they don't care about the environment or if someone stands in it- have they all got behavioural problems?I'd say many of them just don't care. Sorry this is so negative. I really hope Sookysoo's situation gets better soon- horrible for her.
Thursday 22 October 2015 7.41pm
Thank you for all the advice and support. I have managed to get a couple of like minded neighbours on side so I feel more supported. I initially thought that maybe the person doing this may have some sort of mental health issues but I'm coming to the conclusion that they just don't care. I've taken photos and I'm writing everything down. I would like to find out where it's coming from but no one seems to know which flat. Once again many thanks, Tracey aka sookysoo
Thursday 22 October 2015 7.54pm
I'm pretty sure that your TMO Manager has responsibility for dealing with this. At Styles House, the TMO manager deals with the first stage ASB and then we pass it on to the council; this is in our Rules. You sound a bit apologetic about complaining but you have every right. Your Manager will investigate and might know if the person has mental health issues or is just anti-social; in which case she will refer the matter to the correct authority. As someone else suggested; take photographs of any offending litter and record the date it appeared.
Monday 26 October 2015 1.22pm
Pick up articles with a long handled grabber and post it in letter box if possible!
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions