London SE1 community website

B and Q

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5
Current: 5 of 5
Monday 20 June 2016 10.21am
Agree that the staff are often overworked and undertrained at B&Q, but the prices at the my local hardware stores are crazy. I bought some path clear and insecticide from the local store last week and discovered that the same items were a third of the price at B&Q. I don't mind paying a premium for convenience and to support a local business, but that kind of mark up is crazy.
Monday 20 June 2016 10.46am
Absolutely
Monday 20 June 2016 10.49am
Like exiting the car park and hazardous traffic old new Kent Road etc with emergency vehicles etc..not many bikes though thank Goodness
Zoe
Monday 20 June 2016 12.37pm
I use the B&Q, Halfords and pets at home quite a lot and really wouldn't want to lose them as shops. It's useful having the Asda and Argos etc nearby. There isn't really anywhere else nearby that has a similar range of shops.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5
Current: 5 of 5
Related news & features

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions