London SE1 community website

Christmas Trees

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 8 December 2015 8.49am
Hi

Can anyone recommend somewhere to get a christmas tree locally that can ideally deliver? Prices seem to have gone up a fair bit this year so any reasonably prices establishments would be appreciated.

Its a shame you cant rent a live tree and give it back each year.

Cheers
Tuesday 8 December 2015 9.02am
Dave the greengrocer at the Waterloo end of Lower Marsh, first stall on the market has a variety of trees. I don't know if he delivers but worth a try.
Tuesday 8 December 2015 9.33am
Terry's florist in Great Suffolk Street will deliver, depending on area. We've had a tree from him for the past few years and they've been fab. Prices have actually remained pretty static at between 35 and 40 for a six foot Blue Fir. Smells gorgeous and doesn't drop the minute to you get into the warm. Always a plus!
Wednesday 9 December 2015 12.16pm
Slightly outside SE1, but there is a florist outside Nisa on Satler Road (opp Rotherhithe tube) that deliver.

I've just purchased a 5ft tree for 35 with free delivery.

No connection, just a happy customer :)
Thursday 10 December 2015 10.26am
thanks
Thursday 10 December 2015 1.06pm
I have ordered from pinesandneedles.co.uk for a few years, but like yourself i found out that this year there seems to be a hike in prices.

Shopping around, came across http://www.creeksidechristmas.co.uk/ and I can't complain. Delivered to me, cheaper than the big boys and the tree looks brilliant!
Monday 21 December 2015 1.46pm
Pops wrote:
Slightly outside SE1, but there is a florist outside Nisa on Satler Road (opp Rotherhithe tube) that deliver.
I've just purchased a 5ft tree for 35 with free delivery.

No connection, just a happy customer :)

I just posted this another thread on here. the florist is Debbie western Flowers and delivers free to SE1 and SE16 http://www.debbiewesternflowers.co.uk/

Life's too short live it!!!

D x

To post a message, please log in or register..
September at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions