London SE1 community website

Christmas trees at the Fruit Tree

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4
Current: 4 of 4
Monday 21 December 2015 9.03pm
Get everything in writing and agreed by all parties involved..
Monday 21 December 2015 9.07pm
Never make an assumption John C it makes an ass of you and me...
Tuesday 5 January 2016 8.37pm
WOW, Really interesting read.

Firstly I asked if Denise's had any objection if I carried on selling Christmas trees when I took the lease over and was assured by the owner that there was no problem or issue with me carrying on selling them.

I don't see how trying to make a greengrocer shop more viable in 2016 seems to be perceived by some people as me trying to step on other people toes.
Friday 29 January 2016 8.46pm
Proby cos you're not just a fruiterer/greengrocer - you are selling take away food and drink. That makes you more a café. Not appropriate to be selling trees as well. You are being slightly economic with the truth here Fruit Tree. Your business is not the same at all as the previous occupants. You asked Denise's before you started acting as a café - their issue was on the grounds of hygiene, nothing else. They had fully co-existed and cooperated on a very friendly basis with the greengrocer before.
Make your mind up what you are - You cant have it all ways.

It has nothing to do with CoL really,. does it?
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4
Current: 4 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions