London SE1 community website

Road accidents

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 4 of 6
Monday 7 March 2016 11.12pm
jinkazama wrote:

@ bunhouse, I know a way into the Cut from E and C that I think is fairly easy but it has to stay under wraps, road knowledge is the new diamond now unless you buy me a pint, i'll do mostly anything for a pint.

You may, just may, be thinking of going north up Newington Causeway, left into Keyworth, (I think that it's Keyworth), Street, bearing right into Southwark Bridge Road, left into Borough Road, right into Lancaster Street, left into Webber Street, cross BF, straight up to The Cut.
Maybe there's a way up Waterloo Road, take one of the rights, then left into Webber Street to The Cut.
If either of those work, I'll take a Stolychnya over lots of ice, no mixer.
To paraphrase Meat Loaf, I'll do anything for good vodka, but I won't do that.
Like Tom Pepper, I don't drive very much at all now, traffic's a bitch, so if any part of my suggestions are impossible, I apologise.
Monday 7 March 2016 11.13pm
jinkazama wrote:
@ bunhouse, I know a way into the Cut from E and C that I think is fairly easy but it has to stay under wraps, road knowledge is the new diamond now unless you buy me a pint, i'll do mostly anything for a pint.

You may, just may, be thinking of going north up Newington Causeway, left into Keyworth, (I think that it's Keyworth), Street, bearing right into Southwark Bridge Road, left into Borough Road, right into Lancaster Street, left into Webber Street, cross BF, straight up to The Cut.
Maybe there's a way up Waterloo Road, take one of the rights, then left into Webber Street to The Cut.
Like Tom Pepper, I don't drive very much at all now, traffic's a bitch, so if any part of my suggestions are impossible, I apologise.
Tuesday 8 March 2016 8.04am
I had difficulty in understanding it James, will try again later, but thank you for putting it up.
Tuesday 8 March 2016 9.16am
Sorry about duplicate post above, I must have inadvertently hit Post Message twice.
Tuesday 8 March 2016 9.37am
Zoe wrote:
James Hatts wrote:

It is interesting but it doesn't include all the accidents as I see lots of accidents involving two vehicles hitting each other fairly regularly on The Cut/Blackfriars Road, to which an ambulance is called, but only one accident is showing. I presume the safety design of modern cars means the smash can be pretty spectacular but the drivers are still safe.
except Zoe. The ambulance can't get through or away again as we are surrounded by cyclists lanes both north and south. Crazy or what? I was on observation duty again yesterday
Tuesday 8 March 2016 9.53am
The emergency services are stakeholders in the CSH's and have reported no problems.
Tuesday 8 March 2016 11.54am
spindrift wrote:
The emergency services are stakeholders in the CSH's and have reported no problems.
they may not report them but I know what I saw especially in this incident... And what I see generally.....massive holdups!
Tuesday 8 March 2016 12.01pm
Debrajoan wrote:
jinkazama wrote:

why don't we forget it all and gamelan 1 drinks party?
Tuesday 8 March 2016 12.03pm
Should read. Have a drinks party

Cotswolds 12
Tuesday 8 March 2016 1.54pm
Paramount wrote:
Should read. Have a drinks party

Thank Christ for that, I googled gamelan, it's "the traditional ensemble music of Java and Bali in Indonesia, made up predominantly of percussive instruments."
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 4 of 6

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions